As most of you already know, I love Lilly Pulitzer! They finally opened a store semi-close to me this summer and I went to check it out. I know that I’ll be stopping in again soon because I’m a huge fan of their newest prints and spring collection! I’ve linked my top eight favorite pieces below.
1. Parfait Crop Top & Skirt Set: I love that Lilly went a bit out-of-the-box on this piece by bringing in the crop top trend! I just need to see how it would fit before I could hand over the cash on this one.
2. Enna Off Shoulder Top: The print and pom poms on this top? Perfection!
3. Elsa Top in “Cheeky Melon”: This juicy coral color is so refreshing!
4. Ophelia Swing Dress: I loooooove swing dresses! They’re great for dressing up and down with fun earrings and statement necklaces.
5. Tybee Sleeveless Romper: I grabbed a romper from the Lilly for Target collection last year and it’s easily one of my favorite throw-on outfits for summertime. I think this one looks great too… AND IT HAS POCKETS!
6. Clara Dress: This dress looks really comfy and like the perfect choice for a spring brunch.
7. Raegan Fit & Flare Dress: I’m in love with this one and I definitely want to try it on person!
8. Karlie Wrap Romper: This reminds me of a tropical beach vacation
What are your current favorites from Lilly’s spring collection?