Happy Friday lovelies! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts, so I thought I’d do a Friday Five today, sharing five fun, random, and/or relevant things on my radar this week!
1. I went to one of my favorite places yesterday, the Art Institute of Chicago! The AIC was recently voted the #1 museum in the world by Trip Advisor and every Thursday you can get in free from 5pm-8pm if you’re an Illinois resident. (Loyola University Chicago also has a deal with the museum which allows all LUC students to get in for free with their student id at any time!)
2. I’m really looking forward to trying out these 4 fruit infused water recipes some time soon since it’s finally starting to get a bit warmer! I’m really ready for sunshine and beach weather.
3. I’m absolutely loving THIS Lilly Pulitzer dress right now!
4. I’ve been spending lots of time on Tumblr and Pinterest these last few weeks and I’m looking for some more fun accounts to follow! If you’re on either, leave your link below or message me on Tumblr. 🙂
5. Finally, some of you may have noticed that I did a little bit of construction on the blog this week, what do you guys think?
Have a wonderful weekend!