Today is my first full day of spring break, so I thought that it would be the perfect time publish my answers to the Spring Tag that has been going around Youtube and the Blogosphere. I was tagged by aHc at Prep of the South.
1. Favorite spring nail polish?
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
3. Favorite spring dress?
My Lilly Pulitzer Delia dress in “Call Me Kitty Cat”
4. What’s your favorite flower?
pink peonies and purple hydrangeas
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
For fashion this spring I’m loving stripes!
|as seen in Oscar de la Renta|
7. Favorite spring candle?
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
9. What is spring like where you live?
Typically it’s pretty rainy and somewhat warm.
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
It depends, I clean a lot regardless of the season and I like to keep my room pretty clean. I’m no a fan of things being too messy. So I’m more of a year-round cleaner.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
My birthday is over break so I’ll be doing something for that, I plan to do a lot of crafting, and I’m looking forward to hanging out with friends.
How would you answer these questions?
Happy spring break!