I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by my fellow SGG Smarts Sharer and friend, Gabbi, from Southbound Belle. Thanks Gabbi!
What the Liebster Award Is
“Liebster” is a German word meaning kind, sweet, or generous.
- Once nominated by another blogger, the blogger has to answer a set of questions asked to them by the person who nominated them, and then pass it on to other blogs they think would deserve the award if they chose to do so!
- List 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked to you, write your own 11 questions, and nominate 11 other up and coming blogs.
- Also in the post, you should thank whoever nominated you and attach a link of their blog, out of courtesy.
- It is a great way to acknowledge other awesome blogs and bloggers and to get to know fellow bloggers better!
1. I love the spring. Time to say hello to pastels, seersucker, flowers, and my birthday!
2. My favorite book is The Great Gatsby and I can’t wait for the movie to come out.
3. I love all things Disney and my favorite princess is Ariel.
4. I’m constantly listening to music on my ipod, laptop, or the radio.
5. I’ve never been out of the country.
6. Some of my favorite colors are pink, white, and navy.
7. I absolutely love Kate Middleton!
8. I can name almost every Jelly Belly flavor simply by it’s apperance.
9. I tend to love anything coconut flavored. Water, strips, Starbucks frappuccinos, cake, etc. Coconut is just so yummy to me!
10. I’m very into organization. My Lilly planner is color-coded and I have a whole binder system for all of my classes.
11. If I could go anywhere in the world, then I would probably visit England.
Questions For Me From Gabbi
1. Are leggings pants?
It depends… If they’re not 100% opaque or they’re super thin, then I don’t consider them as pants. Personally, I’d wear pixie pants over leggings any day.
2. What’s your favorite hairstyle?
I typically wear my hair down with a bow or headband, but I also really love french braids.
3. Jackie or Marilyn?
Definitely Jackie, she’s one of my top style icons. (Did you know that she helped make Lilly Pulitzer famous!?)
4. Were you/are you/will you be in a sorority in college?
Yes, as of now I’m planning on rushing next year!
5. What’s your favorite type of exercise?
I absolutely love to dance and I have been taking classes since I was three. Dancing is how I get most of my exercise, but I also like running.
6. What got you started blogging?
I wanted a way to share my love of fashion with others and I was looking for a new hobby.
7. What’s your favorite blog to read?
That would definitely be Sarah’s blog, Classy Girls Wear Pearls. Can I please have her closet?
8. Favorite place to shop?
Probably J.Crew, but I also really love Nordstrom.
9. Who’s your favorite singer?
This is constantly changing, but as of now it’s definitely Ed Sheeran.
10. What’s in your purse right now?
I’m actually planning on writing a post on this subject some time soon! Here’s the (very) short version: wallet, phone, camera, makeup bag, Lilly planner, and plenty more. I’m a slight over-packer, but I’m always prepared.
11. What’s one makeup product you can’t live without?
That’s a tough one, but I’d probably say mascara. Even though it’s simple, it still can make a big difference in your appearance.
Shelby @ Sunshine State Style | Katrina @ Dear Manhattan | Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind | Mollie @ The Classy Club | Elizabeth @ Coral, Stripes, & Everything Nice | Frannie @ The Blonde Prep | Maggie @ Maggie Royce | lJe @ Polished in Pearls | Eleanor @ Joie de Vivre | Ashley @ Private School Prepster | Lydia @ Preppy Chic the Blog |
1. What is your “usual” at Starbucks?
2. Lilly Pulitzer or Vera Bradley?
3. Who do you look to for style inspiration?
4. Favorite quote?
5. What’s your favorite or most worn piece of jewelry that you own?
6. Current favorite song?
7. What’s one thing that you have on your wish list?
8. Favorite nail polish color?
9. What is your go-to snack?
10. If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose to visit?
11. What three words would you use to describe your style?
I can’t wait to read everyone’s responses! Thanks again, Gabbi!