1. Words of Wisdom: “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” ~Dale Carnegie
2. In my head (and on Pinterest) I’ve started planning for my dorm. I’m already thinking about color schemes, monograms, dorm decor, storage, etc.
3. I just saw this video for the first time this week, it’s the perfect little pep talk and it made my day!
4. I ordered my graduation dress this week. Am I rushing things?… Nah, but I’m still trying to ward off senioritis. It’s not easy!
5. I’m so excited to watch the NDTC live stream this weekend! I went down to Orlando last year with my team and we ranked nationally in large varsity pom our first year competing in the division. It was absolutely awesome! Although I chose not to do poms again this year, I’m still obviously cheering them on big time as they compete this weekend. Good luck ladies! 🙂